Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Scrap It Girl April!

Hello April! I'm going to be sharing the April challenge for Scrap It Girl. I'm actually hosting it so I put together the prize. The theme is bags and tags. Tags are one of my favorite paper items so I am excited about this one! Here is the prize I put together:
All you have to do is use a tag or bag on a layout, card, or any project really! Link up over here.

I made a mini book with a tag shape. I cut thin cardboard (a old cereal box!) with my silhouette. It worked pretty well. I found this American Craft paper pad at target and I am in LOVE with the colors. Kraft, neon, and navy blue work so well together. Most of the pictures are from when we got our pictures taken by a friend last November and a few of Preston playing outside. They all worked very well together.






Thanks for stopping by and I hope you take part in the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously awesome mini, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful Mini! Looks so modern and energetic.
    Bye, Sandra :-)

    ReplyDelete