Friday, March 21, 2014

Favorite Things Friday

TGIF! Today is Favorite Things Friday over at Scrap It Girl. We are sharing our favorite place to craft/sit. 
So here is my craft area! A couple months back I moved my area into our living room because its quite large with lots of windows. Plus its easier to keep an eye on the kiddo. My parents gave me this awesome 1970s tanker desk that stores so much stuff! Plus it gives me a lot of workspace and has extra "pull outs" if I need more table space. It works out really well. Since I have it in the living room and don't have a ton of space, I don't get too cluttered or hold on to too much stuff. 
Here's a couple layouts I had fun making with my silhouette! 


 I love this quote and thought it would work for this layout.


Hope you have a great weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. Your desk is awesome and the owl lamp it too cute! Really pretty layouts, Amanda! I like seeing how you use your Silhouette as I'm still trying to decide if I want one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your desk! Great pages too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages, I love the leaves you've cut on the silhouette! x

    ReplyDelete