Thursday, March 20, 2014

Be Happy!

It's International Day of Happiness today! I want to share this awesome website that the UN and Pharrell are putting out today: http://24hoursofhappiness.com/ Scroll through some of the other hours. They have people all over the world dancing, so much fun!

On this layout I placed with watercolors. I used washi tape to make a design. It came out pretty cool!


I linked up this layout over at Paper Issues for "Count Your Lucky Stars!" 


I hope everyone has a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome, Amanda! I love the background you created on the first page. These would be perfect for the current link up at Paper Issues. Take a look here if you want to check it out: http://www.paperissues.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-issue-count-your-lucky-stars.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate it. In addition to being the Int'l Day of Happiness, it's also the first day of SPRING! We all have reason to smile and be happy today :) I love your watercolor work and that photo in the second layout is beyond darling. You captured a great moment there <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both layouts are super cute, Amanda, especially love what you did with the watercolors! Happy that it's officially spring, though it doesn't seem to matter as snow is forecast again next week. :)

    ReplyDelete